- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Donna Hoover, 45, of South Jackson Street, Beverly Hills, at 2:54 a.m. June 12 on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and resisting an officer without violence. According to her arrest affidavit, Hoover was pulled over for failing to maintain a single lane of traffic. She was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Hoover reportedly refused Breathalyzer testing to measure her blood alcohol level. During her arrest she reportedly became uncooperative and made it difficult for deputies to place the handcuffs on her wrists. Bond $2,000.
Domestic battery arrests
* Rachele Watson, 24, of Dunnellon, at 8 p.m. June 11 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Kevin Gonzalez, 37, of Gulfport, at 9:45 p.m. June 11 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. He was also charged with misdemeanor resisting an officer without violence.
* Carolyn Bussell, 22, of Inverness, at 2:04 a.m. June 12 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Joshua Bork, 25, of Via Azala, Boca Raton, at 10 a.m. June 11 on a felony charge of aggravated battery to a law enforcement officer. According to his arrest affidavit, Bork battered an employee at the Citrus County Detention Facility, where he is currently incarcerated. He reportedly repeatedly punched the corrections officer, breaking his nose and causing bruising and lacerations on his face. Bond was denied.
* Robert Farnum, 43, of Cheyenne, Wyoming, at 1:55 p.m. June 11 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of lewd and lascivious exhibition on a victim under the age of 16. He was reportedly transported to the Citrus County Detention Facility from the Laramie County Jail in Cheyenne Wyoming. Bond was denied.
* Garrett Todd, 30, of East Foxwood Lane, Inverness, at 11:50 p.m. June 11 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Garrett is accused of shoplifting an Emerson 32-inch LED television from the Inverness Walmart. Bond $500.
* David Connors, 36, of North Citrus Avenue, Crystal River, at 12:39 a.m. June 12 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor charges of possession of cannabis, and resisting an officer without violence.
According to his arrest affidavit, deputies arrived at the Bella Oasis Hotel in an effort to serve an active Marion County warrant on Connors. Connors reportedly tried to slam the hotel door shut on the deputies but one deputy was able to get through the doorway and deploy his Taser. Eight alprazolam tablets and a small amount of marijuana were found in his possession. Bond $4,000.