- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Nicholas Marsceill, 22, of Davidson Avenue, Inverness, at 8:24 p.m. May 1 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to his arrest affidavit, Marsceill was pulled over for running a stop sign near Wallace Brooks Park. He was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Tests of his breath showed his blood alcohol concentration was 0.220 percent and 0.223 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $500.
Domestic battery arrests
* Daniel Ball, 28, of Homosassa, at 11:28 a.m. May 1 on a felony charge of domestic battery by strangulation.
* Larry Crizer, 40, of Beverly Hills, at 9:17 p.m. May 1 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Kristopher Harder, 31, of Crystal River, at 4:05 p.m. May 1 on a felony charge of domestic battery by strangulation.
* Jeremy Borrego, 21, of West Fairoak Court, Crystal River, at 5:10 p.m. May 1 on felony charges of possession of firearm ammunition by a convicted felon, possession of a controlled substance and felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of attempted fraud. According to his arrest affidavit, deputies were investigating Borrego regarding a burglary case. He reportedly cooperated with deputies, turning over both the ammunition and alprazolam (Xanax) tablets. Bond $12,000.
* Steven Pratt, 57, of West Sasser Street, Homosassa, at 7:11 p.m. May 1 on a felony charge of failing to register every six months as a sex offender. According to his arrest affidavit, Pratt is a bi-annual registrant and failed to register in the month of April. Bond $20,000.
* Marie Norris, 28, of Northeast Michael Place, Lake City, at 8 p.m. May 1 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of criminal mischief. According to her arrest affidavit, Norris turned herself in to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office.