- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Domestic battery arrest
* Keith Fraser, 59, of Dunnellon, at 6:52 a.m. May 29 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. He was also charged with felony tampering of a witness or victim.
* Brad Webster, 42, of Northeast Ninth Street, Ruskin, at 11:48 a.m. May 28 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Webster is accused of shoplifting a battery charger valued at $99.94 from the Lecanto Walmart. Bond $500.
* Christopher Caramico, 30, of West Mayo Drive, Crystal River, at 3:02 p.m. May 29 on a misdemeanor charge of trespassing after warning. According to his arrest affidavit, Caramico is accused of attempting to withdraw money at the Nature Coast Bank when he did not have an account there. After being trespassed from the bank, he returned later that day and was subsequently arrested. Bond $500.
* Cynthia Halloran, 55, of Southwest 60th Place, Ocala, at 9:11 p.m. May 29 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. According to her arrest affidavit, Halloran is accused of shoplifting one bottle of Bacardi and one bottle Smirnoff with a total value of $30.98 from Beverly Hills Discount Liquor. She reportedly turned herself in and was released on her own recognizance.
* Jason Pittman, 28, of South Great Oaks Drive, Floral City, at 11:04 p.m. May 29 on a felony charge of knowingly driving with a suspended license as a third offense with two previous convictions. He was reportedly pulled over for driving with no headlights on at approximately 10:50 p.m., and not wearing a seatbelt. Bond $5,000.
* Catherine Hamilton, 46, of West Cypress Boulevard, Homosassa, at 11:20 p.m. May 29 on an active Florida Parole Commission warrant for felony violation of parole stemming from an original charge of obstruction of justice.
* Trent Moberly, 52, of West Sue Ann Lane, Homosassa, at 12:03 a.m. May 30 on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance, and possession with intent to sell a controlled substance. According to his arrest affidavit, Moberly is accused of having a marijuana grow house within his home. The plants were no longer present in the residence; however, grow-house equipment along with two mason jars containing a total of approximately 42 grams of cannabis were found during the search. Bond $10,000.
* Blair Cox, 31, of Homosassa, at 11:27 p.m. May 30 on a felony charge of battery on a person over age 65. Bond $2,000.
* Carey Spicer, 31, of East Laguna Loop, Hernando, at 1:22 a.m. May 30 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. According to his arrest affidavit, Spicer was pulled over for failing to come to a complete stop before entering a highway. A K-9 unit alerted to possible drugs in the vehicle and 99.3 grams of marijuana was found in a backpack belonging to Spicer. Bond $5,000.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A grand theft was reported at 10:22 a.m. Thursday, May 29, in the 3100 block of S. Country Club Drive, Inverness.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 11:12 a.m. May 29 in the 1900 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 3:19 p.m. May 29 in the 1900 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.
* A vandalism was reported at 7:39 a.m. Thursday, May 29, in the 5400 block of S. Oakridge Drive, Homosassa.
* A vandalism was reported at 7:41 a.m. May 29 in the 4400 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Beverly Hills.
* A vandalism was reported at 7:54 a.m. May 29 in the 400 block of S. Croft Ave., Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 11:08 a.m. May 29 in the 8300 block of W. Homosassa Trail, Homosassa.