- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Domestic battery arrest
* Hannah Long, 30, of Beverly Hills, at 7:58 a.m. May 15 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Stacey Shewan, 28, of West Briarpatch Street, Homosassa, at 9:24 a.m. May 15 on an active warrant for obtaining property by means of a worthless check. Bond $150.
* Heather Holloway, 45, of Crystal River, at 9:50 a.m. May 15 on a felony charge of child abuse without causing great bodily harm.
* Kelly Young, 50, of Southeast Nature Coast Lane, Crystal River, at 11:06 a.m. May 15 on a felony charge of grand theft. According to her arrest affidavit, Young is accused of stealing a cellphone from a patron at a pool hall. She was released on her own recognizance.
* Leonard Archer, 34, of West Omaha Place, Citrus Springs, at 2:11 p.m. May 15 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge of knowingly driving with a suspended license. According to his arrest affidavit, Archer was pulled over for failing to maintain a single lane of traffic. He reportedly admitted to the deputy his license was suspended. Deputies searched the vehicle and a small amount of methamphetamine was found in Archer’s possession. Bond $5,500.
* Justin Kerby, 26, of East Allen Drive, Inverness, at 5:10 p.m. May 15 on a felony charge of grand theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Kerby is accused of stealing $1,300 in cash from a safe in the victim’s garage. Bond $2,000.
* Claire Beck, 31, of Independence Highway, Inverness, at 5:14 p.m. May 15 on an active warrant for felony possession of a controlled substance. Bond $5,000.
* Christopher Seaman, 38, of East Gobbler Court, Floral City, at 9:11 p.m. May 15 on a felony charge of criminal use of personal identification. According to his arrest affidavit, Seaman is accused of using the victim’s debit card on two separate occasions without authorization. Seaman reportedly admitted he found the debit card in the parking lot of a convenience store and used it twice at that location. Bond $2,000.
* Michael Fanizza, 20, of North Donovan Avenue, Crystal River, at 9:58 a.m. May 15 on an active Pinellas County warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of two counts of aggravated battery.
* Sean Wilder, 32, of West Seven Rivers Farm Street, Crystal River, at 3:44 a.m. May 16 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. According to his arrest affidavit, Wilder was a passenger in a vehicle pulled over for failing to come to a complete stop at a stop sign. The driver of the vehicle reportedly consented to a search and approximately 0.9 grams of methamphetamine was discovered. Bond $5,000.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 9:22 a.m. Thursday, May 15, in the 1200 block of N. U.S. 41, Inverness.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 9:52 a.m. May 15 in the 7700 block of N. Carl G. Rose Highway, Hernando.
* A petit theft was reported at 10:12 a.m. Thursday,
May 15, in the 500 block of S. Canaday Drive, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 11:26 a.m. May 15 in the 200 block of S. U.S. 41, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 12:21 p.m. May 15 in the 300 block of N.W. U.S. 19, Crystal River.
* An auto theft was reported at 8:29 p.m. May 15 in the 1900 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.
* A grand theft was reported at 1:54 a.m. Friday, May 16, in the 11000 block of N. Providence Way, Dunnellon.