- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Michael Pierce Sr., 50, of East Arbor Street, Inverness, at 1:04 a.m. April 23 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to his arrest affidavit, Pierce was pulled over for failing to maintain a single lane of traffic and running a stop sign. He was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Pierce refused breath testing to measure his blood alcohol level. Bond $500.
Domestic battery arrests
* David Gutierrez, 54, of Dunnellon, at 5:24 p.m. April 22 on an active warrant for violation of an injunction for protection against domestic violence.
* Christopher Buchanan, 25, of Crystal River, at 8:54 p.m. April 22 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Patrick Monahan Jr., 25, of Inverness, at 11:35 p.m. April 22 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Zachary Gregory, 38, of Homosassa, at 10:09 a.m. April 22 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation.
* Justine Boulerice, 23, of South Lookout Point, Homosassa, at 12:11 p.m. April 22 on a felony charge of grand theft. According to her arrest affidavit, Boulerice is accused of stealing a lawnmower and scrap metal from a home she was staying at. She reportedly scrapped approximately four truckloads of materials while the victim was away. She was released on her own recognizance.
* Patrick Dillard, 46, of West Cyprian Court, Homosassa, at 3:45 p.m. April 22 on a felony charge of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. According to his arrest affidavit, Dillard was being interviewed by deputies in his home and a 12 gauge shotgun, a .22 caliber rifle with scope and ammunition for both firearms was reportedly found in his possession. Bond $10.000.
* Joshua Haight, 20, of West Cardinal Street, Lecanto, at 3:53 p.m. April 22 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of aggravated battery.
* Jodi Alexander, 24, of East Kennedy Street, Inverness, at 8:53 p.m. April 22 on an active warrant for a misdemeanor charge of trespassing after warning. Bond $500.
* Shane Simms, 29, of West Grant Street, Homosassa, at 8:57 p.m. April 22 on misdemeanor charges of possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia. According to his arrest affidavit, Simms was stopped for pulling out without his headlights on. A small amount of marijuana, along with a digital scale were reportedly found in his possession. Bond $750.
* Brian Curry, 32, of South Missouri Drive, Homosassa, at 1:35 a.m. April 23 on a misdemeanor charge of battery. According to his arrest affidavit, Curry is accused of punching another inmate in the face while both were incarcerated at the Citrus County Detention Facility. Bond was denied.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A commercial burglary was reported at 11:42 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, in the 7800 block of W. Dunnellon Road, Dunnellon.
* A residential burglary was reported at 2:53 p.m. April 22 in the 6400 block of E. Indian Oaks Court, Hernando.
* A residential burglary was reported at 5:03 p.m. April 22 in the 400 block of N. Willowwood Point, Crystal River.
* A residential burglary was reported at 12:06 a.m. Wednesday, April 23, in the 8400 block of W. Aquaduct St., Homosassa.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 9:48 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, in the 3900 block of E. Dandy Loop, Hernando.
* A grand theft was reported at 5:30 p.m. April 22 in the 300 block of E. Hill St., Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 12:20 p.m. Tuesday, April 22, in the 6900 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Beverly Hills.
* A vandalism was reported at 3:57 a.m. Wednesday, April 23, in the 9600 block of W. Pimpernel Lane, Crystal River.