- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Arthur Kelly, 24, of Northwest 21st Street, Gainesville, at 4:47 p.m. April 8 on a felony charge of grand theft. He was also arrested on an active warrant for misdemeanor violation of probation stemming from an original charge of petit theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Kelly is accused of stealing an outboard motor from a Homosassa residence.
* Mark Dick, 53, of West Florasun Lane, Crystal River, at 8:37 p.m. April 8 on two active warrants for felony violation of probation stemming from the original charges of possession of morphine and possession of hydrocodone. He was also charged with misdemeanor drug paraphernalia. According to his arrest affidavit, Dick was driving a vehicle with a broken passenger side headlight. A K-9 unit alerted to possible drugs in the vehicle and a glass pipe with methamphetamine residue was found in Dick’s possession, along with a prescription bottle for Tramadol. The pain medication was not prescribed to Dick, and he reportedly did not know who the pills belonged to. A digital scale and a plastic baggie filled with smaller baggies were also found in the vehicle.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A residential burglary was reported at 12:25 p.m. Tuesday, April 8, in the 6400 block of S. Eastern Ave., Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 9:39 a.m. Tuesday, April 8, in the 11000 block of W. Cove Harbor Drive, Crystal River.
* A petit theft was reported at 11:23 a.m. April 8 in the 300 block of N. Suncoast Blvd., Crystal River.
* A grand theft was reported at 11:36 a.m. April 8 in the 12000 block of W. Bayshore Drive, Crystal River.
* A grand theft was reported at 8:14 p.m. April 8 in the 1100 block of N. Hunt Club Drive, Hernando.