- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrests
* Joseph Ferguson, 24, of Crystal River, at 9:16 p.m. Monday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Jeremiah Windham, 35, of Inverness, at 5:53 p.m. Tuesday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Dorothy Canada, 56, of County Road 625, Bushnell, at 9:48 p.m. Sunday on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to her arrest affidavit, she was pulled over for speeding in the area of U.S. 41 and Inverness Boulevard. She had difficulty performing sobriety tasks and told a law enforcement officer she had consumed six beers and taken oxycodone for pain. She refused to submit to a test of her breath. Bond $500.
* Adam Cruz, 25, of Forest Drive, Inverness, at 11:40 p.m. Sunday on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence with property damage and driving under the influence. According to his arrest affidavit, he was involved in a crash on Rehill Street that resulted in damage to the vehicle he was driving and a utility pole. Tests of his breath showed his blood alcohol concentration was 0.167 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $1,000.
* Michelle Pascalli, 31, of South Berkshire Avenue, Inverness, at 12:10 p.m. Monday on a Citrus County warrant for failure to appear in court for an original felony charge of battery and original misdemeanor charge of resisting an officer without violence. No bond.
* Frank Hill, 53, of East Buckskin Lane, Hernando, at 1:15 p.m. Monday on a felony charge of failure of a sex offender to register every quarter. Bond $20,000.
* Frank Grizzelli, 46, of Homosassa, at 10:14 p.m. Monday on a felony charge of battery on a person 65 years of age or older. Bond $2,000.
* Tyler Cumbie, 18, of South Easy Street, Lecanto, at 7:40 a.m. Tuesday on a misdemeanor charge of trespassing. Bond $500.
* Dustin Hill, 22, of East Mary Lue Street, Inverness, at 11:14 a.m. Tuesday on a Citrus County warrant for violation of probation on original felony charges of burglary to a structure/conveyance and grand theft. No bond.
* Joseph Anaskevich III, 23, of Wright Street, Inverness, at 3:17 p.m. Tuesday on a felony charge of scheming to defraud. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of writing checks resulting in a loss of more than $1,500 to SunTrust Bank. No bond.
* Robert Dey, 30, of Claymore Street, Inverness, at 9:36 p.m. Tuesday on a felony charge of petit theft and violation of probation on an original felony charge of retail theft. No bond.
* Ricky Dorman, 33, of East Iona Lane, Inverness, at 7:27 a.m. Wednesday on a felony charge of possession
of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) and Citrus County warrants for violation of probation on an original misdemeanor charge of driving while license suspended and failure to appear in court. No bond.
* Sara Brandon, 22, of Okeechobee Court, Floral City, at 12:42 p.m. Wednesday on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. Bond $500.
* A petit theft was reported at 7:54 a.m. Thursday, March 7, in the 3800 block of W. Educational Path, Lecanto.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 9:35 a.m. March 7 in the 4000 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Beverly Hills.
* A petit theft was reported at 12:48 a.m. Friday, March 8, in the 80 block of Chinaberry Circle, Homosassa.
* A vandalism was reported at 8:27 a.m. Thursday, March 7, in the 5600 block of S. Hilltop Road, Homosassa.
* A vandalism was reported at 12:34 p.m. March 7 in the 7400 block of N. Nature Trail, Hernando.
* A vandalism was reported at 10:41 p.m. March 7 in the 1100 block of N. Commerce Terrace, Lecanto.