- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Kenneth Lindquist Jr., 36, of North Bearmount Terrace, Crystal River, at 6:40 a.m. March 27 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Lindquist is accused of shoplifting a Mike’s Hard Lemonade alcoholic beverage, three pairs of sunglasses, a hat and a “doo rag” with a total value of $61.42 from the Circle K in Crystal River. Bond $250.
* Shanna Houle, 29, of East Grayson Street, Inverness, at 12:34 p.m. March 27 on an active warrant for felony charges of trafficking in stolen property, and false verification of ownership to a pawnbroker. According to her arrest affidavit, Houle was transported to the Citrus County Detention Facility from the Lake County Jail. Bond $7,000.
* Jericho Lawson, 24, of South Sonata Avenue, Homosassa, at 8:50 p.m. March 27 on a felony charge of driving with a suspended license as a habitual offender. Bond $2,000.
* Andrew Buch, 40, of Inverness, at 12:55 a.m. March 28 on a misdemeanor drunk and disorderly charge. According to his arrest affidavit, Buch was sleeping near a brush fire in Crystal River, near the Church of the Living God. Buch reportedly admitted to starting the fire in an effort to keep warm, but stated the fire got out of control. Bond $150.
* Ricky Dorman, 34, of East Iona Lane, Inverness, at 12:30 a.m. March 28 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of possession of methamphetamine. According to his arrest affidavit, Dorman made arrangements to turn himself in to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office. He was also charged with misdemeanor violation of probation stemming from an original charge of trespassing.
* Shane Simms, 29, of West Grant Street, Homosassa, at 5:13 a.m. March 28 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance, and misdemeanor charges of possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia. According to his arrest affidavit, Simms had methamphetamine, a small amount of marijuana, and a glass pipe in his possession. He was a passenger in a vehicle stopped for failing to come to a complete stop at a red light. Bond $6,000.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 11:38 a.m. Thursday, March 27, in the 2800 block of N. Wheaton Point, Hernando.
* A residential burglary was reported at 1:50 p.m. March 27 in the 5400 block of S. Leonard Terrace, Inverness.
* A residential burglary was reported at 3:34 p.m. March 27 in the 1100 block of W. Cairo Drive, Dunnellon.
* A petit theft was reported at 6:16 a.m. Thursday, March 27, in the 3200 block of W. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Lecanto.
* A grand theft was reported at 4:13 p.m. March 27 in the 400 block of E. Highland Blvd., Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 5:38 p.m. March 27 in the 4000 block of S. Old Floral City Road, Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 5:55 p.m. Thursday, March 27, in the 3400 block of N. Holiday Drive, Crystal River.