- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrest
* Steven Sexton, 64, of Hernando, at 10:41 p.m. Monday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Chad Virgin, 25, of West Aleuts Drive, Beverly Hills, at 2:55 a.m. Sunday on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and driving under the influence with property damage. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of crashing into a vehicle in front of him in the drive-thru line at McDonald’s in Homosassa. Tests of his breath showed his blood alcohol concentration was 0.247 percent and 0.240 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $1,000.
* Joseph Ferguson, 24, of Crystal River, at 7:14 p.m. March 16 on a charge of violation of conditional release. No bond.
* EJ Lumpkins, 68, of Homosassa, at 7:30 p.m. March 16 on a felony charge of burglary of an unoccupied conveyance. Bond $5,000.
* Liana Bowden, 20, of West Tall Oaks Drive, Beverly Hills, at 12:49 a.m. Sunday on an Orange County warrant for felony charges of tampering with a witness/informant and unlawful use of a two-way communication device. Bond $25,150.
* William Bettison, 52, of North Florida Avenue, Hernando, at 2:15 p.m. Monday on a felony charge of credit card fraud. Bond $2,000.
* Coryon Nelson, 29, of Northeast 3rd Avenue, Crystal River, at 5:57 p.m. Monday on a felony charge of selling, manufacturing or delivering or possession with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver a controlled substance. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of possessing small bags containing cocaine during a traffic stop in Crystal River. Bond $10,000.
* Lena Kish, 35, of North Mendoza Way, Dunnellon, at 11:42 p.m. Monday on a Marion County warrant for a misdemeanor charge of obtaining property by means of worthless check. Bond $150.
* Brian Johnson, 36, of Christopher Court, Labelle, at 9:10 a.m. Tuesday on Citrus County warrants for violation of probation on original felony charges of possession of methamphetamine, burglary of an unoccupied dwelling, grand theft and burglary of a structure/conveyance. No bond.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 12:39 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the 6200 block of W. Corporate Oaks Drive, Crystal River.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 7:42 p.m. March 19 in the 1000 block of S.E. 3rd Ave., Crystal River.
* An auto theft was reported at 8:59 a.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the 5000 block of S. Slow Point, Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 10:46 a.m. March 19 in the 5300 block of W. Mustang Blvd., Beverly Hills.
* A grand theft was reported at 12:43 p.m. March 19 in the 7600 block of N. Shillelagh Ave., Crystal River.
* A petit theft was reported at 5:21 p.m. March 19 in the 6900 block of S. Holly Oak Point, Homosassa.