- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrest
* Janis Sullivan, 55, of Homosassa, at 12:29 a.m. Feb. 21 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Dennis Perry Francis, 21, of South Harrison Street, Beverly Hills, at 3:55 p.m. Feb. 20 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. According to his arrest affidavit, Francis was stopped for failing to come to a complete stop at a stop sign in Beverly Hills. He was found to have approximately 0.3 grams of cocaine in his possession. Bond $5,000.
* Nathan Snapp, 34, of Velveteen Point, Dunnellon, at 6:58 p.m. Feb. 20 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. He was also arrested on an active warrant for misdemeanor possession of cannabis. During his arrest on the outstanding warrant, a pill container, holding two 10 milligram methadone tablets, one clonazepam 2 milligram tablet, and one promethazine 25 milligram tablet, was reportedly found on his person. Bond $5,500.
* April Wilder, 35, of West Seven Rivers Farm Street, Crystal River, at 12:50 a.m. Feb. 21 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia. According to her arrest affidavit, Wilder was a passenger in a vehicle stopped for speeding. A K-9 unit alerted to possible drugs and 8.9 grams of methamphetamine, along with a glass pipe, were reportedly found in her possession. Bond $5,500.
* A residential burglary was reported at 1:04 a.m. Friday, Feb. 21, in the 8600 block of W. Mayo Drive, Crystal River.
* A petit theft was reported at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, in the 600 block of Baylor Terrace, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 1:47 p.m. Feb. 20 in the 4500 block of S. Apopka Ave., Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 7:16 p.m. Feb. 20 in the 3300 block of W. Cypress Drive, Dunnellon.
* A vandalism was reported at 11:33 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, in the 3100 block of N. Deleon Ave., Beverly Hills.
* A vandalism was reported at 9 p.m. Feb. 20 in the 3800 block of S. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.