- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* James Guillory, 52, of Memphis Street, Longview, Texas, at 4:46 a.m. Feb. 17 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of dealing in stolen property. According to his arrest affidavit, Guillory was transported to the Citrus County Detention Facility from Gregg County, Texas.
* Beth Hessler, 44, of South Sugar Pine Point, Homosassa, at 7:36 a.m. Feb. 17 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of grand theft.
* Edwin Rolon, 21, of Beverly Hills, at 10:52 a.m. Feb. 17 on a felony charge of aggravated battery on a pregnant victim.
* Frank Bertino Jr., 55, of West Silver Hill Lane, Lecanto, at 4:15 p.m. Feb. 17 on an active warrant for a misdemeanor charge of allowing an unauthorized person to operate a motor vehicle. Bond $250.
* Autumn Rieth, 33, of North Lazy Trail, Crystal River, at 3:25 p.m. Feb. 17 on a misdemeanor charge of battery. According to her arrest affidavit, Rieth is accused of grabbing the wrist and striking the face of the victim at the restaurant where they both worked. She was released on her own recognizance.
* Aaron Smith, 34, of West Main Street, Homosassa, at 5:05 p.m. Feb. 17 on a felony charge of knowingly driving while license was suspended or revoked, along with a misdemeanor charge of no motor vehicle registration. According to his arrest affidavit, Smith has approximately five prior driving-while-license-suspended convictions, the latest one being on Jan. 6, 2006. He was initially stopped for having an invalid tag on the vehicle he was driving. Bond $2,200.
* Rhonda Hendrickson, 55, of East Gobbler Drive, Floral City, at 6:23 p.m. Feb. 17 on a misdemeanor charge of battery. According to her arrest affidavit, Hendrickson is accused of pulling the hair of the victim and scratching her. She was reportedly attempting to keep the victim from entering the home despite the fact that she was currently residing there. Bond $500.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A petit theft was reported at 2:47 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 3:47 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 300 block of N. Suncoast Blvd., Crystal River.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 4:35 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 5700 block of E. Jasmine Lane, Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 6:08 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 100 block of N. Horse Prairie Road, Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 2:34 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 16, in the 3400 block of E Buckskin Lane, Hernando.
* An auto theft was reported at 10:41 a.m. Monday, Feb. 17, in the 8700 block of W. Yulee Drive, Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 9:52 p.m. Feb. 17 in the 500 block of W. Main St., Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 1:09 p.m. Friday, Feb. 14, in the 1500 block of W. New Lenox Lane, Dunnellon.
* A vandalism was reported at 11:23 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 16, in the 500 block of N.W. Sixth St., Crystal River.