- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* Stephen Giguere, 52, of East Live Oak Lane, Inverness,a t 4:42 p.m. Monday on misdemeanor charges of retail petit theft and resisting an officer without violence. Bond $750.
* Coryon Nelson, 29, of Northeast 3rd Avenue, Crystal River, at 10:42 p.m. Monday on a misdemeanor charge of less than 20 grams of cannabis. Bond $500.
* Peggy Abney, 47, of West Ramm Road, Claremore, Okla., at 12:40 a.m. on an Oklahoma warrant for a felony charge of second-degree robbery. No bond.
* Nick Tate, 18, of South Jefferson Street, Beverly Hills, at 10:08 a.m. Tuesday on misdemeanor charges of possession of less than 20 grams of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $1,000.
* Jeffrey Wagner, 25, of West Eldridge Drive, Dunnellon, at 2:51 p.m. Tuesday on a misdemeanor charge of trespassing. Bond $500.
* A residential burglary was reported at 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, in the 3100 block of S. Michigan Blvd., Homosassa.
* A residential burglary was reported at 10:54 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 14, in the 7900 block of S. Old Floral City Road, Floral City.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 12:28 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 6700 block of N. Florida Ave., Hernando.
* A residential burglary was reported at 2:11 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 4400 block of E. Stage Coach Trail, Floral City.
* A residential burglary was reported at 6:09 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 4900 block of S. Roebuck Way, Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 1:11 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, in the 50 block of Byrsonima Circle, Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 3:06 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A felony retail theft was reported at 5:43 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 14, in the 6600 block of W. Pelican Lane, Homosassa.
* A vandalism was reported at 9:32 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, in the area of N. Turkey Oak Drive and N.E. Fifth Avenue, Crystal River.