- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrest
* Emmitt Carter, 54, of Lecanto, at 8:53 p.m. Feb. 6 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Brittany Hatfield, 28, of Homosassa, at 7:42 p.m. Feb. 7 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Scott Mathis, 51, of Bellhaven Falls Drive, Ocoee, at 12:59 p.m. Jan. 7 on a warrant for driving under the influence with serious bodily injury. Bond $2,000.
* Kyle Velez, 20, of East North Street, Inverness, at 6:08 p.m. Feb. 6 on a misdemeanor charge of possession of less than 20 grams of cannabis. Bond $500.
* Bonnie Sevens, 51, of Chase Street, Spring Hill, at 6:37 p.m. Feb. 6 on misdemeanor charges of giving a false name to a law enforcement officer and attaching a tag to a vehicle not assigned to it. Bond $500. Then, at 1:24 p.m. Feb. 7, on a felony charge of theft of an automobile and a misdemeanor charge of petit theft. Bond $2,250.
* Maggie Vazquez, 46, of Northeast 5th Avenue, Crystal River, at 1:19 p.m. Feb. 7 on misdemeanor charges of battery and resisting an officer without violence. Bond $1,000.
* Glenn Manchester, 46, of North Junglecamp Road, Inverness, at 3:25 p.m. Feb. 7 on a felony charge of driving while license suspended or revoked (habitual offender) and violation of probation on an original felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. No bond.
* Kevin Shepard, 30, of East Chapel Lane, Inverness, at 11:48 p.m. Friday on a felony charge of failure of a sex offender to report a name or address change within 48 hours and violation of a 2,500-foot ordinance. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of residing within 2,500 feet of a church. Bond $20,000.