- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Thad Donahue, 37, of Stoker Road, Menlo, Ga., at 5:28 a.m. Feb. 8 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence (second offense). He also faces a felony charge of corruption by threat against a public servant. According to his arrest affidavit, Donahue was parked in a parking lot in Homosassa with the car still running. The deputy spotted two empty Bud Light cans on the passenger floorboard along with a glass mug in the center console that contained a brown liquid later identified by Donahue as Crown Royal. He was asked to perform field sobriety tests but refused. Donahue also refused Breathalyzer testing. While en route to the Citrus County Detention Facility Donahue reportedly made numerous threats against both the deputy and his wife. Bond $3,000.
* Michelle Murphy, 38, of Southeast Mayo Drive, Crystal River, at 8:03 p.m. Feb. 7 on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and DUI with damage to property. According to her arrest affidavit, Murphy is accused of hitting a victim on a bicycle on Northwest U.S. 19. The bicyclist suffered injuries to his left leg consisting of a large laceration, which required stitches, and several smaller cuts. Murphy was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Tests of her breath showed her blood alcohol concentration was 0.207 percent and 0.2 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $1,000.
* Christopher Himmel, 29, of West Highland Boulevard, Inverness, at 9:30 a.m. Feb. 8 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to his arrest affidavit, Himmel is accused of backing into a patrol vehicle that had pulled up behind his vehicle. At the time of the incident the deputy was out of his vehicle and approaching Himmel’s vehicle. He was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Himmel refused Breathalyzer testing. He requested to speak with a supervisor while en route to the Citrus County Detention Facility, and spoke with a sergeant at the jail. Bond $500.
* Tina Williams, 35, of Beverly Hills, at 9:16 a.m. Feb. 7 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
* Jerry Golden Jr., 47, of Homosassa, at 2:08 p.m. Feb. 7 on a felony charge of domestic battery. He was also arrested on an active warrant for misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief and battery.
* Todd Downs, 44, of Inverness, at 2:48 p.m. Feb. 7 on a felony charge of domestic battery by strangulation.
* Marshall Vaughan, 40, of Homosassa, at 8:23 a.m. Feb. 7 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.