- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Willie Rogers, 59, of West Mango Lane, Crystal River, at 8:50 a.m. Feb. 6 on a misdemeanor charge of battery. According to his arrest affidavit, Rogers is accused of striking a victim multiple times in the face. A verbal dispute inside a home reportedly became physical when the victim confronted Rogers about raising his voice to another person in the home. Bond $500.
* Paul Schaffer III, 46, of Floral City, at 9:30 a.m. Feb. 6 on a felony charge of grand theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Schaffer is accused of stealing a laptop, a laptop bag and its miscellaneous contents from a family member. Bond $2,000.
* Jeffery Ouellette, 46, of East Watson Street, Inverness, at 10:12 a.m. Feb. 6 on an active warrant for two counts of felony violation of probation stemming from original charges of burglary to a structure and false verification of ownership.
* James Marino, 24, at 10:45 a.m. Feb. 6 on felony charges of dealing in stolen property and grand theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Marino is accused of stealing a riding lawn mower then attempting to sell it to a local pawn shop. Bond $7,000.
* Steven Netro-Davis, 21, of South Happy Drive, Homosassa, at 11:09 a.m. Feb. 6 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from original charges of five counts of burglary to a conveyance and three counts of grand theft.
* Dominque Russo, 28, and Falynn Arslan, 26, of Inverness at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 6 on charges of felony retail theft. According to their arrest affidavits, Russo and Arslan are accused of being accomplices to Teresa Montag, who was arrested on Feb. 4 for felony retail theft for stealing computers from two different Citrus County Walmarts. Montag reportedly paid Russo and Arslan in cigarettes and money to provide transportation for the thefts. Russo and Arslan were both released on their own recognizance.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 6:41 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, in the 3900 block of N. Buckhorn Drive, Beverly Hills.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 7:39 a.m. Feb. 6 in the 1800 block of W. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Lecanto.
* A residential burglary was reported at 8:34 a.m. Feb. 6 in the 6100 block of W. Appomattox Lane, Homosassa.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 9:14 a.m.
Feb. 6 in the 8600 block of N. Golfview Drive, Dunnellon.
* A residential burglary was reported at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 6 in the 7000 block of S. Threshold Point, Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 10:49 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, in the 1900 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.
* A grand theft was reported at 11:26 a.m. Feb. 6 in the 1800 block of N.W. U.S. 19, Crystal River.
* A grand theft was reported at 1:33 p.m. Feb. 6 in the 8400 block of W. Periwinkle Lane, Homosassa.