- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Domestic battery arrest
* Jodie Simmons, 30, of Homosassa, at 5:45 p.m. Feb. 3 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. She was also charged with misdemeanor failure to appear. No bond.
* Anthony Brathwaite, 21, of North Barbour Street, Beverly Hills, at 8:54 p.m. Feb. 1 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Brathwaite is accused of shoplifting two white T-shirts and a Playstation 3 video game from the Lecanto Walmart. Bond $250.
* John Dalrymple, 21, at 9:30 p.m. Feb. 1 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of possession of a controlled substance. He also faces a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear stemming from an original charge of driving with a suspended license. Bond was denied.
* David Autrey, 26, of West Arbutus Drive, Citrus Springs, at 11:31 a.m. Feb. 2 on a misdemeanor charge of battery. According to his arrest affidavit, Autrey is accused of shoving the victim and hitting him with his fist during a disagreement that was reportedly over the television being turned on while Autrey was trying to sleep on the sofa. Bond $500.
* Dante Alexander, 25, of North Satinwood Terrace, Citrus Springs, at 10:47 p.m. Feb. 2 on an outstanding warrant for trespassing in a structure after warning. Bond $500.
* Katrina Clinton, 36, of Inverness, at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 3 on a felony charge of fraudulent use of a credit card. According to her arrest affidavit, Clinton is accused of using a Sears credit card without the permission or knowledge of the victim, amassing a debt of $7,167.80. She was already incarcerated at the Citrus County Detention Facility at the time of her arrest. Bond $2,000.
* Rodney Leffew, 29, of North Calumet Terrace, Hernando, at 1:37 a.m. Feb. 3 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation, stemming from an original charge of giving false information to a metal recycler. Bond was denied.
* Raymond Doolittle, 55, of South Wilson Point, Homosassa, at 3:59 p.m. Feb. 3 for failing to register bi-annually as a sex offender. According to his arrest affidavit, Doolittle is required to re-register every January and July. Bond $20,000.
* Angie Campos-Tapia, 23 of Citrus Springs Boulevard, Citrus Springs, at 3:16 p.m. Feb. 3 on an active Hernando County warrant for a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. Bond $250.
* Almeda Fisher, 54 of North Rembrandt Way, Inverness, at 6:28 p.m. Feb. 3 on an active Fulton County, Georgia warrant for felony aggravated assault, making her a fugitive from justice. Bond was denied.
* Courtney Meier, 26, of East Trail X, Inverness, at 11:37 p.m. Feb. 3 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation, stemming from an original charge of possession of cocaine. According to her arrest affidavit, Meier turned herself into the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office. Bond was denied.
* James McQuilken, 42, of Clearwood Street, Inverness, at 12:40 a.m. Feb. 4 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance, and a misdemeanor charge of drug paraphernalia. According to his arrest affidavit, McQuilken was a passenger in a vehicle stopped for failing to come to a complete stop at a stop sign. A K-9 unit alerted to possible drugs in the vehicle. 0.5 grams of methamphetamine, along with a syringe were found in his possession. Bond $2,500.