- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrest
* Connie Beal, 62, of Dunnellon, at 5:29 p.m. Thursday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Norman Anderson, 51, of East Bard Court, Inverness, at 10:40 p.m. Tuesday on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and driving while license suspended or revoked. According to his arrest affidavit, he was driving an SUV pulling a boat on a trailer, which did not have trailer lights, in the area of North Little John Avenue in Inverness when he was pulled over. When a law enforcement officer approached him, he was slumped over in the driver’s seat and unresponsive. Then he responded to the officer and at one point said he had consumed “a few beers” that day. He had difficulty performing field sobriety tasks and refused to submit to a test of his breath. Bond $10,500.
* Richard Miller, 18, at 7:03 p.m. Wednesday on a misdemeanor charge of possession of less than 20 grams of cannabis and a Citrus County warrant for failure to appear in court for an original misdemeanor charge of driving while license suspended or revoked. Bond $5,000.
* A residential burglary was reported at 5:57 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, in the 500 block of N.E. 16th Court, Crystal River.
* A residential burglary was reported at 6:40 p.m. Jan. 3 in the 300 block of South Blvd., Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 9:52 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, in the 4600 block of N. Carl G. Rose Highway, Hernando.