- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Domestic battery arrests
* Mark Bizzell, 50, of Knoxville, Tennessee, at 11:25 p.m. Jan. 2 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* John Fredman, 26, of South Arundel Terrace, Homosassa, at 12:17 p.m. Jan. 2 on an active warrant for obtaining property by means of a worthless check. Bond $1,000.
* Laurie Hancock, 25, of Homosassa, at 2:09 p.m. Jan. 2 on felony charges of robbery without a weapon, and felony violation of probation. Bond was denied.
* Garry Krause, 59, of Inverness, at 2:18 p.m. Jan. 2 on a felony charge of robbery without a weapon. Bond was denied.
* Concetta Stowell, 35, of Hannibal, N.Y., at 3:15 p.m. Jan. 2 on a felony charge of robbery without a weapon. Bond was denied.
* Zachariah Beam, 23, of Northeast Crystal Street, Crystal River, at 4:28 p.m. Jan. 2 on an active Wayne, Pa., warrant for failure to appear, stemming from an original charges of possession with intent to sell, causing him to be a fugitive of justice. Bond was denied.
* Gary Marquis Jr., 51, of West Ponce De Leon Boulevard, Homosassa, at 3:34 p.m. Jan. 2 on a felony charge of grand theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Marquis is accused of stealing two 250-foot underwater cameras, three 7-inch flat-screen microvision monitors, eight power supplies and one 26-inch Craftsman tool box from a Homosassa business. Bond $2,000.
* David Barrie, 42, of South Ridgewood Point, Inverness, at 12:46 a.m. Jan. 3 on a misdemeanor charge of battery. According to his arrest affidavit, Barrie is accused of punching a victim in the face during an altercation at Griff’s Bar. Bond $500.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 2:09 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, in the 1800 block of W. Freeman Place, Dunnellon.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 8:26 a.m. Jan. 2 in the 2000 block of S. Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa.
* A residential burglary was reported at 10:24 a.m. Jan. 2 in the 10 block of E. Murray St., Beverly Hills.
* A residential burglary was reported at 6:15 p.m. Jan. 2 in the 5200 block of S. Thrasher Ave., Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 11:05 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, in the 1900 block of W. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Lecanto.
* An auto theft was reported at 12:30 p.m. Jan. 2 in the 1900 block of S. Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 1:36 p.m. Jan. 2 in the 6600 block of W. Ponce De Leon Blvd., Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 3:56 p.m. Jan. 2 in the 300 block of N. Suncoast Blvd., Crystal River.
* A vandalism was reported at 8:04 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, in the 4300 block of N. Lincoln Ave., Beverly Hills.