- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Michael Myers, 22, of West Paps Court, Dunnellon, at 9:10 p.m. Dec. 31 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence and DUI with property damage to another. According to his arrest affidavit, Myers was involved in a traffic accident in Homosassa. He was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Tests of his breath showed his blood alcohol concentration was 0.159 percent and 0.157 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $1,000.
* Shelby McCracken, 21, at 9:11 a.m. Dec. 31 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Melvin Mathers, 44, of Inverness, at 4:23 p.m. Dec. 31 on a felony charge of domestic battery by strangulation and a misdemeanor charge of possession of cannabis. No bond.
* Billy Nesbitt, 42, of Crystal River, at 2:33 a.m. Jan. 2 on a felony charge of domestic battery by strangulation. No bond.
* Amber Posey, 18, of Cherry Avenue, Inverness, at 11:25 p.m. Dec. 30 on an active warrant for felony robbery with a firearm or other deadly weapon. According to her arrest affidavit, Posey turned herself in to the Citrus County Detention Facility. Bond $50,000.
* Brandon Martalitsch, 20,of North Canoe Terrace, Hernando, at 11:25 p.m. Dec. 30 on an active warrant for premeditated murder, and robbery with a firearm or other deadly weapon. According to his arrest affidavit, Martalitsch turned himself in to the Citrus County Detention facility. He was also charged with misdemeanor violation of probation, and failure to appear. Bond was denied.
* Corey Forte, 34, of South Leopard Point, Homosassa, at 11:25 a.m. Dec. 31 on an active warrant for a felony charge of selling or possession with intent to sell a controlled substance. Bond $2,000.
* Tina Lebeau, 44, of Lowery Road, Freeport, at 4:40 p.m. Dec. 31 on an active warrant for a felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of organized fraud to obtain property. According to her arrest affidavit, Lebeau was transported to the Citrus County Detention Facility from the Walton County Jail. Bond was denied.
* Ryan Nihart, 21, of Salvia Court, Homosassa, at 10:29 p.m. Dec. 31 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. According to his arrest affidavit, Nihart was stopped for speeding and 34.5 grams of cannabis was found in his possession. Bond $1,000.
* Joshua Nieves, 21, of Hernando, at 8:25 a.m. Jan. 1 on a felony charge of aggravated battery with use of a deadly weapon, and a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief. No bond.
* Susan Lennon, 35, of South Scarboro Avenue, Lecanto, at 11:12 p.m. Jan. 1 on a felony charge of driving while license was suspended or revoked as a habitual offender. Bond $2,000.