- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Robert Mowrer, 66, of Southeast 148th Terrace, Morriston, at 9:14 p.m. Dec. 2 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to his arrest affidavit, Mowrer was stopped for speeding. He was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Tests of his breath showed his blood alcohol concentration was 0.137 percent and 0.139 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $500.
* Paula Gricks, 44 of Inverness at 6:15 p.m. Dec. 2 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Mathew Hinton, 30, of Landis Street, Port Orange, at 2:14 p.m. Dec. 2 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation, stemming from an original charge of burglary. According to his arrest affidavit, Hinton turned himself in to the Citrus County Detention Facility. Bond was denied.
* Michelle Stuart, 43, of Gospel Island Road, Inverness, at 2:11 p.m. Dec. 2 on a felony charge of grand theft. According to her arrest affidavit, Stuart is accused of shoplifting 68 items, including Christmas cards, gift bags, perfumes and two pizzas, valued at $511.33 from the Inverness Walmart. Bond $2,000.
* Natasha Lefebvre, 23, of Wiscon Road, Brooksville, at 9 p.m. Dec. 2 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. According to her arrest affidavit, Lefebvre was stopped for a faulty brake light. She consented to a search of her vehicle and approximately one gram of methamphetamine was found in her wallet. Bond $5,000.
* Dylan Trent, 20, of South Overview Drive, Lecanto, at 11:16 p.m. Dec. 2 on a misdemeanor charge of possession of cannabis. He was also charged with felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of dealing in stolen property. Bond was denied.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 6:09 a.m. Monday, Dec. 2, in the 900 block of E. Ray St., Hernando.
* A residential burglary was reported at 11:25 a.m. Dec. 2 in the 8200 block of S. Yew Terrace, Floral City.
* A residential burglary was reported at 12:51 p.m. Dec. 2 in the 4800 block of S. Roebuck Way, Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 9:32 a.m. Monday, Dec. 2, in the 12700 block of W. Checkerberry Drive, Crystal River.
* A grand theft was reported at 9:59 a.m. Dec. 2 in the 7600 block of S. Florida Ave., Floral City.
* A grand theft was reported at 11:45 a.m. Dec. 2 in the 4500 block of N. Winchester Terrace, Hernando.
* A petit theft was reported at 12:36 p.m. Dec. 2 in the 3800 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 1:18 p.m. Dec. 2 in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 3:48 p.m. Dec. 2 in the 4400 block of N. Amarillo Drive, Beverly Hills.
* A grand theft was reported at 4:47 p.m. Dec. 2 in the 700 block of S. Thompson Ave., Lecanto.
* A petit theft was reported at 5:16 p.m. Dec. 2 in the area of N. Citrus Springs Blvd., and N. Florida Ave., Dunnellon.
* A vandalism was reported at 9:05 a.m. Monday, Dec. 2, in the 1400 block of N. Paulette Terrace, Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 9:46 a.m. Dec. 2 in the 1500 block of Druid Road, Inverness.