- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrest
* Teddy King, 36, of Homosassa, at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Adrian Jackson, 34, of West Silver Hill Lane, Lecanto, at 1:26 p.m. Monday on a warrant for violation of parole on original felony charges of fleeing and eluding a law enforcement officer, grand theft of a motor vehicle and driving while license suspended, revoked or canceled. No bond.
* Richard Wamser, 59, at 12:42 a.m. Tuesday on a misdemeanor charge of trespassing after warning. Bond $500.
* Patrick Kruis, 24, at 11:35 a.m. Tuesday on a felony charge of burglary of an unoccupied conveyance. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of stealing a woman’s handbag. He reportedly told a sheriff’s deputy he has a drug problem and was willing to cooperate so he could receive the help he needs. Bond $5,000.
* David Isle, 28, of Crystal River, at 9:58 p.m. Tuesday on felony charges of grand theft and burglary (becomes armed) and a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of breaking into vehicles at Manatee Lanes in Crystal River and stealing several items, including a handgun. Bond $27,250.
* Robert Haner, 40, of West Griffith Pond Court, Homosassa, at 12:15 a.m. Wednesday on a misdemeanor charge of battery. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of punching a man at Jake’s Bar in Homosassa. Bond $500.
* William Buchanan, 23, of East Tangelo Lane, Inverness, at 1:09 a.m. Wednesday on a felony charge of habitual driving while license suspended. Bond $2,000.