- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Michael Bloom, 27, of South Jeffrey Street, Beverly Hills, at 10:16 a.m. Dec. 16 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of possession of a controlled substance. Bond was denied.
* Paul Lajeunesse, 20, of Hernando, at 9:41 a.m. Dec. 16 on a felony charge of aggravated child abuse. Bond was denied.
* Lacey Bethel, 29, of Townsend Boulevard, Brooksville, at 12:33 p.m. Dec. 16 on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance and introduction of contraband into a detention facility. According to her arrest affidavit, Bethel is accused of being in possession of approximately 1.4 grams of methamphetamine while incarcerated at the Citrus County Detention Facility. Bond $15,000.
* Karen Price, 48, of Southwest 52nd Circle, Ocala, at 7:10 p.m. Dec. 16 on a felony charge of felony burglary with battery. According to her arrest affidavit, Price is accused of forcing her way into a Beverly Hills home and using physical force by shoving two residents of the home in the chest. After driving away from the scene, Price was detained by deputies and also charged with driving under the influence. She was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Tests of her breath showed her blood alcohol concentration was 0.254 percent and 0.252 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent Bond $25,500
* Christopher Leonard, 27, of Fargo, North Dakota, and Jessica Holloway, 26, of East Wacker Street, Hernando, at 8:04 p.m. Dec. 16 on misdemeanor charges of retail petit theft. According to their arrest affidavits, the pair is accused of shoplifting numerous small items, valued at $29.03, from the Hernando Publix and Dollar General. Bond was set at $500 for Leonard and $250 for Holloway.
* Kenneth Marshall, 23, of South Fillmore Street, Beverly Hills, at 8:59 p.m. Dec. 16 on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance and fleeing or eluding law enforcement, along with misdemeanor charges of knowingly driving with a suspended license, resisting an officer without violence and possession of cannabis. According to his arrest affidavit, Marshall is accused of making multiple turns and speeding in an effort to avoid being pulled over. He later left his vehicle and began running on foot, cutting through multiple yards and jumping a fence. Once detained, officers found a plastic baggie containing mdma, or ecstasy, commonly referred to as “molly,” along with a cannabis cigarette. Bond $$8,500.
* John Hoskinson, 25, of East Lake Nina Drive, Inverness, at 9:32 p.m. Dec. 16 on an active Palm Beach County warrant. According to the arrest affidavit, Hoskinson turned himself in at the Citrus County Sherriff’s Office. Bond $3,000.
* Leila Beville, 49, of North Nina Terrace, Crystal River, at 11:03 p.m. Dec. 16 on a felony charge of selling or possession with intent to sell a designer drug, and two misdemeanor charges of drug paraphernalia. According to her arrest affidavit, Beville was stopped for a faulty headlight. A K-9 unit alerted to possible drugs, and 1.09 grams of methamphetamine, along with a digital scale, and a glass pipe were found. Bond $11,000.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A commercial burglary was reported at 8:46 a.m. Monday, Dec. 16, in the 9400 block of S. Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 11:57 a.m. Dec. 16 in the 6300 block of W. Orange Lane, Crystal River.
* A residential burglary was reported at 6 p.m. Dec. 16 in the 4300 block of W. Tomahawk Drive, Beverly Hills.
* A petit theft was reported at 12:07 a.m. Monday, Dec. 16, in the 400 block of S. U.S. 41, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 2:36 p.m. Dec. 16 in the 1400 block of N. U.S. 41, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 6:36 p.m. Dec. 16, in the 2600 block of N. Forest Ridge Blvd., ernando.
* A vandalism was reported at 12:23 p.m. Monday, Dec. 16, in the 600 block of N.E. 3rd Ave., Crystal River.