- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrest
* Michael Dove, 30, of Crystal River, at 9:59 p.m. Dec. 25 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Eric McClellan, 28, of Floral City, at 11:27 p.m. Dec. 29 on misdemeanor charges of domestic battery and driving while license suspended or revoked. No bond.
* Cleveland Williamson Jr., 23, of South Fitzpatrick Avenue, Inverness, at 3:29 a.m. Dec. 26 on a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct/breach of peace. Bond $250.
* Shaianah Johnson, 19, of Homosassa, at 3:24 p.m. Dec. 26 on a felony charge of fraud/illegal use of a credit card. Bond $1,000.
* Marcus Sawyer, 44, of Northeast Fifth Terrace, Crystal River, at 11:43 p.m. Dec. 27 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance (cannabis) and a misdemeanor charge of possession of less than 20 grams of cannabis. Bond $5,500.
* Nicholas Dellatorre, 21, of North Spence Avenue, Dunnellon, at 12:44 a.m. Dec. 27 on a felony charge of fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer. Bond $5,000.
* Devon Smith, 18, of West Cinnamon Ridge Drive, Lecanto, at 2:29 a.m. Dec. 27 on a Citrus County warrant for failure to appear in court for an original felony charge of grand theft. No bond.
* Mark Molen, 50, of West County Road 48, Bushnell, at 8 a.m. Dec. 27 on a Citrus County warrant for violation of probation on an original felony charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. No bond.
* Jose Mayol, 19, of Claymore Street, Inverness, at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 27 on a misdemeanor charge of battery. Bond $500.
* Anthony Romanelli, 20, of Plumosa Street, Spring Hill, at 12:38 p.m. Dec. 27 on felony charges of dealing in stolen property, grand theft and giving false verification of ownership to a pawnbroker. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of pawning numerous pieces of jewelry that belonged to his relatives. Bond $114,000.
* Brian Schneider, 31, of West Cardinal Street, Homosassa, at 4:58 p.m. Dec. 27 on misdemeanor charges of retail petit theft and trespassing in a structure or conveyance. Bond $750.
* Andrew Layton, 24, at 10:07 a.m. Dec. 28 for violation of sex offender probation. According to his arrest affidavit, he “failed to provide a suitable residential plan” and was arrested the same day he was released from prison. No bond.
* Darryl Jarvis, 50, of West Woodland Ridge Drive, Lecanto, at 11:49 a.m. Dec. 28 on a felony charge of scheming to defraud less than $20,000. Bond $2,000.
* Capricia Vickers, 34, of North Ocean Drive, Dunnellon, at 6:27 p.m. Dec. 28 on a Marion County warrant for a misdemeanor charge of obtaining property by means of worthless check. Bond $150.
* Jacob Stone, 22, of Taurus Drive, Santa Rose Beach, at 1:04 a.m. Dec. 29 on a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct/breach of peace. Bond $250.
* Andres Padron, 24, of 1165 South Palm Avenue, Homosassa, at 103 a.m. Dec. 29 on a felony charge of burglary of an unoccupied conveyance and misdemeanor charges of petit theft and criminal mischief. Bond $1,000.
* Jackie Cuatt, 48, of Oakdale Terrace, Inverness, at 6 p.m. Dec. 29 on a felony charge of grand theft. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of taking multiple items from Walmart in Inverness. He was released on his own recognizance.
* Joseph Binder, 38, of South 11th Avenue, Gulfport, at 8:28 a.m. Sunday on a Citrus County warrant for a felony charge of trafficking in stolen property. Bond $5,000.
* Andres Padron, 24, of South Palm Avenue, Homosassa, at 11:38 p.m. Sunday on a felony charge of aggravated battery causing great bodily harm, permanent disability or disfigurement. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of punching a man and knocking out two of the man’s teeth. Bond $5,000.
* A vandalism was reported at 10:37 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 29, in the 5800 block of S. Bob White Drive, Homosassa.
* A vandalism was reported at 11:54 a.m. Dec. 29 in the 700 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.