- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* Melissa Hamilton, 25, of Northeast 7th Ave., Crystal River, at 9:54 p.m. Friday on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to her arrest affidavit, she was stopped for speeding and erratic driving at the intersection of Northeast 8th Avenue and Governor’s Boulevard. She had difficulty performing sobriety tasks and tests of her breath showed her blood alcohol concentration was 0.227 percent and 0.222 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $500.
* Leah Reidler, 44, of East Buffalo Lane, Hernando, at 8 a.m. Saturday on misdemeanor charges of driving while license suspended (second offense) and driving under the influence. According to her arrest affidavit, a law enforcement officer saw her pull over off North Florida Avenue. She reportedly stumbled out of the vehicle and when the officer attempted to check on her, he noticed a strong odor of alcohol. He asked her why she pulled over, and at first she denied driving. Then she said she had been at a bar. Tests of her breath showed her blood alcohol concentration was 0.246 percent and 0.240 percent. Bond $11,000.
* Eric Glowacki, 47, of Regina Boulevard, Beverly Hills, at 7:27 p.m. Saturday on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence with property damage. According to his arrest affidavit, he was arrested following a vehicle crash at the intersection of Ella Avenue and Dampier Street. The other party involved in the crash told a law enforcement officer he was traveling southbound on Ella Avenue when the other driver, Glowacki, ran a stop sign. The man suffered an injury to his arm but refused medical treatment. Glowacki denied driving and told the officer his friend had been. He said he did not know his friend’s name or where he was. Tests of his breath showed his blood alcohol concentration was 0.214 percent and 0.216 percent. Bond $500.
Domestic battery arrests
* James Smail, 28, of Hernando, at 10:07 p.m. Friday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* David Cash, 32, of Homosassa, at 9:44 p.m. Saturday on misdemeanor charges of simple assault/battery on a law enforcement officer and domestic battery. No bond.
* Bobby Metz II, 44, of West Old Citrus Road, Lecanto, at 8:41 p.m. Friday on a misdemeanor charge of trespassing in a structure or conveyance after warning. Bond $500.
* Terence Gernatt, 23, of North Greco Terrace, Dunnellon, at 12:09 a.m. Saturday on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance (oxycodone and hydrochloride) and misdemeanor charges of possession of less than 20 grams of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $11,000.
* Jonathan Swain, 20, of North Hannelore Terrace, Crystal River, at 1:01 p.m. Saturday on a Citrus County warrant for violation of probation on original felony charges of trafficking in stolen property and burglary of an unoccupied structure or conveyance. He also faces a misdemeanor charge of resisting an officer without violence. No bond.
* Diane Marshall, 53, and Jorn Clausen, 45, both of West Nester Court, Homosassa, at 3:26 p.m. and 5:06 p.m. Saturday each on a felony charge of grand theft. According to their arrest affidavits, they are accused of thefts of merchandise valued at $1,588.72 at Home Depot in Crystal River, where Marshall was working as a cashier. On multiple occasions, her boyfriend, Clausen, went through the checkout area where Marshall was working and left with merchandise without paying, according to the arrest report. Marshall admitted to the thefts and apologized, offering to pay restitution. Clausen allegedly admitted to taking merchandise from Home Depot between November 2011 and November 2012. Bond was set at $2,000 for each of them.
* Curt Iverson, 44, of East Tradewind Drive, Hernando, at 8:23 p.m. Saturday on a misdemeanor charge of disorderly intoxication. Bond $150.
* Bobby Miller, 29, of Gulf Boulevard, Treasure Island, at 9:35 p.m. Saturday on a warrant for violation of probation on an original felony charge. No bond.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 4:49 a.m. Monday, Dec. 10, in the 8000 block of W. Homosassa Trail, Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 10:38 a.m. Dec. 8 in the 6700 block of E. Okeechobee Court, Floral City.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 1:16 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 6100 block of W. Holiday St., Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 2:15 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 70 block of N. Suncoast Blvd., Crystal River.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 6:48 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 3800 block of N. Lecanto Highway, Beverly Hills.
* A grand theft was reported at 8:46 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 2300 block of E. Louie Place, Hernando.
* A petit theft was reported at 9:26 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 1800 block of N.W. U.S. 19, Crystal River.
* A petit theft was reported at 3:24 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 9, in the 2800 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 9:38 a.m. Monday, Dec. 10, in the 3700 block of E. Turquoise Drive, Hernando.
* A grand theft was reported at 11 a.m. Dec. 10 in the 100 block of N. Apopka Ave., Inverness.
* An auto theft was reported at 12:20 p.m. Dec. 10 in the 1700 block of S. Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 3:41 p.m. Dec. 10 in the 6800 block of S. Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 4:29 p.m. Dec. 10 in the 3200 block of S. Westmoreland Drive, Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 4:39 p.m. Dec. 10 in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.