- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrests
* Anthony Pacifico Jr., 31, of Homosassa, at 9:37 p.m. Sunday on misdemeanor charges of domestic battery and battery. No bond.
* Robert Swearingen, 68, of Homosassa, at 9:54 p.m. Tuesday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* William Wheeler Jr., 58, of Hernando, at 10:38 p.m. Tuesday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Casey Breaker, 19, of Hoover Street, Beverly Hills, at 6:05 p.m. Sunday on a misdemeanor charge of trespassing in an unoccupied structure or conveyance. Bond $500.
* Mark Segretto, 22, of North Jefferson Street, Beverly Hills, at 6:05 p.m. Sunday on a misdemeanor charge of trespassing in an unoccupied structure or conveyance. Bond $500.
* Terry Blanford, 43, of Spring Drive Place, Ocala, at 2:17 p.m. Monday on a warrant for conspiracy to commit trafficking in a controlled substance. Sheriff’s deputies, with the help of the U.S. Marshal’s Service, contacted Blanford after he was seen walking down North Tulsa Terrace in Citrus Springs on Monday afternoon, according to his arrest affidavit. Bond $100,000.
* Ashley Bean, 23, of West Woodland Place, Hudson, at 9:37 p.m. Monday on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) and misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $2,500.
* Robert Cotten, 24, of North Remington Terrace, Hernando, at 9:27 a.m. Tuesday on felony charges of trafficking or endeavoring to traffic in stolen property and burglary of an unoccupied residence. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of taking an air conditioner from a home on East Wagon Trail. Bond $10,000.
* Joseph Damron, 34, of Shoal Line Boulevard, Spring Hill, at 10 a.m. Tuesday on a Citrus County warrant for violation of probation on an original felony charge of possession of methamphetamine. No bond.
* Christopher Martinez, 20, of North Elmwood Point, Crystal River, at 5:55 p.m. Tuesday on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. Bond $250.
* John McGahen, 22, of West Oaklawn Street, Homosassa, at 6:08 p.m. Tuesday on a warrant for violation of probation on an original felony charge. No bond.
* Deanna Thompson, 40, of West Tennessee Lane, Crystal River, at 6:18 p.m. Tuesday on a felony charge of scheming to defraud less than $20,000. According to her arrest affidavit, she is accused of fraudulently refunding merchandise at the Belk department store in Crystal River, where she worked. Bond $2,000.
* Melissa Thornton, 34, of Homosassa, at 12:30 a.m. Wednesday on misdemeanor charges of disorderly intoxication and resisting an officer without violence. Bond $650.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 12:28 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, in the 2700 block of N. Florida Ave., Hernando.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 7:49 a.m. Dec. 4 in the 3100 block of S. Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 8:21 a.m. Dec. 4 in the 1400 block of White Lake Drive, Inverness.
* An auto theft was reported at 9:28 a.m. Monday, Dec. 3, in the 1100 block of E. Norvell Bryant Highway, Hernando.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 12:11 p.m. Dec. 3 in the 10000 block of E. Bluegill Court, Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 12:31 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, in the 70 block of S. Washington St., Beverly Hills.
* A grand theft was reported at 1:31 p.m. Dec. 4 in the 12500 block of Tiger Tail Island, Homosassa.
* An auto theft was reported at 3:53 p.m. Dec. 4 in the 5200 block of S. Cherokee Way, Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 4:58 p.m. Dec. 4 in the 6000 block of E. Loring Lane, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 5:11 p.m. Dec. 4 in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.