- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* William Huggins, 43, of West Woodland Place, Homosassa, at 7:44 p.m. Jan. 10 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. He also faces misdemeanor charges of driving while his license was suspended, DUI with property damage, and leaving the scene of an accident with property damage. According to his arrest affidavit, Huggins was involved in a hit-and-run accident. He was asked to perform field sobriety tests but was unable to comply. While still at the scene, Huggins became unresponsive and was transported to Seven Rivers hospital. He refused to provide a blood sample. Bond $1,750.
* Charles Sanders, 51, of South Alligator Place, Floral City, at 9:27 p.m. Jan. 11 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. He also faces misdemeanor charges of DUI with property damage and failing to report damage to unattended property. According to his arrest affidavit, Sanders is accused of hitting a utility pole then leaving the scene. He was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Tests of his breath showed his blood alcohol concentration was 0.172 percent and 0.154 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $1,250.
* Joseph Kelly, 44, of West Turkeyneck Court, Homosassa, at 2:17 a.m. Jan. 12 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to his arrest affidavit, Kelly was stopped for an inoperable headlight. He was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Kelly refused tests of his breath to measure his blood alcohol concentration. Bond $500.
Domesti battery arrests
* Louis Page, 30, of Beverly Hills at 11:31 p.m. Jan. 10 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Kirk Gayle, 39, of Beverly Hills at 10:44 a.m. Jan. 12 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Dominique Russo, 28, of Inverness at 11:36 p.m. Jan. 12 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Amanda Conley, 30, of Beverly Hills at 11:17 p.m. Jan. 12 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Rickey Willard III, 25, of West Edison Place, Citrus Springs, at 7:26 a.m. Jan. 10 on an active Pinellas County warrant for felony battery, intentionally causing bodily harm. Bond $10,000.
* Kevin Chisman, 35, of East Savannah Drive, Floral City, at 7:37 a.m. Jan. 10 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance. According to his arrest affidavit, Chisman is accused of being passed out in a Ford pickup parked in a complainant’s front yard. A K-9 unit alerted to possible drugs, and a search uncovered 1.5 grams of methamphetamine and two 1 milligram alprazolam pills. Bond $10,000.
* David Green, 23, of Inverness, at 4:41 p.m. Jan. 10 on a misdemeanor charge of battery. Bond $500.
* Nikkolle Lisiecki, 20, of West Park Drive, Homosassa, at 5:33 p.m. Jan. 10 on a misdemeanor charge of disorderly intoxication in public. According to her arrest affidavit, Lisiecki is accused of becoming intoxicated then passing out on a park bench in Fire Station Park in Homosassa. Bond $250.
* Earl Abbey, 33, of Southeast 60th Avenue, Belleview, at 7:48 p.m. Jan. 10 on an active Marion County warrant for felony charges of grand theft, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, dealing in stolen property, and armed burglary. Bond $25,000.
* Kevin Cason, 54, of Homosassa, at 8:40 p.m. Jan. 10 on a felony charge of battery against a law enforcement officer, firefighter, or EMS provider. Bond $5,000.
* Kelley Eastman, 31, of West Van Buren Street, Inverness, at 9:21 p.m. Jan. 10 on a misdemeanor charge of possession of cannabis. The marijuana was discovered during a routine traffic stop. Bond $500.
* Elizabeth Currin, 28, of North Spartan Drive, Citrus Springs, at 9:04 p.m. Jan. 10 on an active Marion County warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of possession of a controlled substance. Bond was denied.
* Allen Strickland Jr., 42, of West Yulee Drive, Homosassa, at 10:20 p.m. Jan. 10 on a misdemeanor charge of trespassing after warning. According to his arrest affidavit. Strickland is accused of trespassing at the Homosassa River Resort after he had been previously trespassed from the site. Bond $500.
* Steven Smith, 23, of Nottingham Road, Punta Gorda, at 3:40 a.m. Jan. 12 on an active warrant for felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of grand theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Smith was transported to the Citrus County Detention Facility from the Charlotte County Jail. Bond $1,000.
* Anthony Ballard, 41, and Renee Ballard, 34, of South Lucille Street, Beverly Hills, at 4:09 p.m. Jan. 12 on felony charges of dealing in stolen property and misdemeanor charges of petit theft. According to their arrest affidavits, they are accused of shoplifting items from Walmart, including head phones and plant food, then returning the items to customer service and receiving a refund for $46.27. They are further accused of shoplifting items on Jan. 7 including a GPS mounting kit and a pair of men’s pants and returning those items for a Walmart gift card; and, on Jan. 8, the couple is accused of shoplifting a bottle of Nair hair remover, then returning it for a $6.34 Walmart gift card. The affidavit states they returned to Walmart on Jan. 9 and shoplifted a hair removal product, a dimmer switch, and dental floss, returning those items for a cash refund of $19.20. Bond was set at $41,000 for each of the accused.
* Eliana Elliott, 50, of Country Vineyard Drive, Valrico, at 11:50 p.m. Jan. 12 on felony charges under the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, conspiracy to commit RICO, and two counts of trafficking a controlled substance. Bond $300,000.