- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* Jessica Burger, 23, of North Berlin Point, Inverness, at 3:22 a.m. Thursday on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to her arrest affidavit, a law enforcement officer spotted her vehicle on North Croft Avenue south of County Road 486 and noticed the vehicle had front-end and windshield damage. The law enforcement officer noticed a “moderate odor” of alcohol on her breath; her face was flushed and her eyes were bloodshot. Tests of her breath showed her blood alcohol concentration was 0.70 percent and 0.62 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $500.
Domestic battery arrest
* David Hoard, 64, of Lecanto, at 4:04 p.m. Wednesday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Christine Waters, 30, of West Ray Court, Homosassa, at 1:20 pm. Wednesday on a Citrus County warrant for violation of probation on original felony charges of possession of methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance. No bond.
* Michael Murawsky, 23, of 2:31 p.m. Wednesday on felony charges of grand theft and burglary of an unoccupied conveyance and a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of taking a guitar, checkbook and wallet from a vehicle. Bond $3,250.
* Russell Rendel, 21, of East Trails End Road, Floral City, at 3:13 p.m. Wednesday on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. Bond $250.
* Guy Jobe, 36, of North Wintergreen Terrace, Crystal River, at midnight Wednesday on felony charges of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a controlled substance (cocaine). Bond $15,000.