- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Donald Reyburn, 47, of West Clearbrook Lane, Homosassa, at 2 p.m. Oct. 30 on an active Hernando County warrant for felony charges of burglary to an unoccupied structure, grand theft, and burglary to an unoccupied conveyance. Reyburn was incarcerated at the Citrus County Detention Facility at the time of his arrest. Bond $19,000.
* Michael McKinney, 59, of Vandervort Road, Lutz, at 3:29 p.m. Oct. 30 on an active Hillsborough County warrant for 10 felony charges of knowingly transmitting child pornography to another, and 25 felony charges of possession of lewd or obscene materials. Bond was denied.
* Shawn Maynard, 38, of West Laurel Street, Lecanto, at 4:05 p.m. Oct. 30 on felony charges of trafficking in stolen property, felony petit theft with a previous conviction of theft, and trespassing on a posted construction site. Maynard was also charged with felony violation of probation stemming from an original charge of trafficking in stolen property. According to his arrest affidavit, Maynard is accused of stealing metal construction items from the Hospice construction site in Lecanto then selling the items to two recycling businesses. Bond was denied. Brandy Maynard, 36, was also arrested in the incident and faces felony trespassing charges and a misdemeanor petit theft charge. She was released on her own recognizance.
* Dana Jowers, 36, of Homosassa, at 6:29 p.m. Oct. 30 on a felony charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill. Bond 5,000
* Crystle Dashnau, 34, of South Tyler Street, Beverly Hills, at 9:23 p.m. Oct. 30 on a felony charge of retail theft. She was also charged with misdemeanor violation of probation stemming from an original charge of retail petit theft. According to her arrest affidavit, Dashnau is accused of stealing a shopping cart full of items valued at $566.49, from the Winn Dixie in Homosassa. Bond was denied.