- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Miquel Martinez,30, of South Seventh Street, Immokalee, at 6:08 p.m. Oct. 1 on an active Desoto County warrant for introduction of contraband into a detention Center. Bond was denied.
* Walter Davis, 32, of West Buckberry Court, Crystal River, at 7:24 p.m. Oct. 1 on a felony charge of driving while license was suspended or revoked as a habitual offender, and a misdemeanor charge of attaching a tag to a vehicle not assigned to it. According to his arrest affidavit, Davis had his license revoked on Feb. 4, for five years. He was originally stopped for having a tag attached to his vehicle that belonged to another car. Bond $2,250.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A residential burglary was reported at 11:55 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1, in the 3500 block of E. Theresa Lane, Inverness.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 9 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 1100 block of N. U.S. 41, Inverness.
* A residential burglary was reported at 11:26 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 2100 block of W. Silver Hill Lane, Lecanto.
* A grand theft was reported at 9:29 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1, at Plum Court, Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 10:31 a.m. Oct. 1 in the 300 block of S. Citrus Ave., Inverness.
* An auto theft was reported at 10:43 a.m. Oct. 1 in the 1100 block of E. Norvell Bryant Highway, Hernando.
* An auto theft was reported at 11:04 a.m. Oct. 1 in the 7700 block of N. Carl G. Rose Highway, Hernando.
* A petit theft was reported at 1:10 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 4600 block of S. Evergreen Ave., Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 1:31 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 2000 block of N. McGee Drive, Hernando.
* A grand theft was reported at 5:31 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 7900 block of N. Massey Terrace, Hernando.
* A vandalism was reported at 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1, in the 1100 block of Mossy Oak Drive, Inverness.