- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrest
* James Simmons, 44, of Inverness, at 1:28 a.m. Oct. 24 on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* CD Lettis, 46, of Oak Ridge Boulevard South, Homosassa, at 5 p.m. Oct. 23, on a warrant for violation of probation for an original felony charge. No bond.
* Kyle Potter, 22, of South Aberdeen Terrace, Homosassa, at 6:29 pm. Oct. 23 on felony charges of grand theft and trafficking in stolen property. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of stealing multiple items from a residence where he was renting a room. Bond $7,000.
* Michael Borski III, 22, of Cherry Avenue, Inverness, at 8:11 p.m. Oct. 23 on a misdemeanor charge of petit retail theft. Bond $500.
* Stephanie O’Malley, 35, of East Timberwood Court, Hernando, at 10:45 p.m. Oct. 23, on a Citrus County warrant for violation of probation on an original felony charge of burglary to an unoccupied structure. No bond.
* Louis Lauro, 38, of South Euclid Terrace, Homosassa, at 10:50 p.m. Oct. 23 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft and violation of probation on an original felony charge of uttering forged bills. No bond.
* Kaylene Smith, 24, of East Brigadoon Court, Hernando, at 1:04 a.m. Oct. 24 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. Bond $500.
* Jeremy Billups, 29, of East Brigadoon Court, at 1:04 a.m. Oct. 24 on a felony charge of trafficking in stolen property. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of returning stolen items to Wal-Mart and receiving a gift card for them. He also faces a charge of violation of probation for an original felony charge of giving false information to a metal recycler. No bond.
* Troy Bass, 23, of Hoover Street, Beverly Hills, at 2:46 a.m. Oct 24 on a felony charge of burglary of an occupied residence. According to his arrest affidavit, he told an investigator he was trying to provide for himself and his own home did not have electricity. He said he walked to the home in Dunnellon and chose to break in because it was in a dark area and it looked like no one was home. Bond $15,000.
* William Carlson, 36, of Hillcrest Drive, Brooksville, at 9:40 a.m. Oct. 24 on a Citrus County warrant for two felony charges of leaving the scene of a crash with injuries and a misdemeanor charge of driving while license suspended.
* Amber Peterson, 23, of Sandi Street, Inglis, at 3:14 p.m. Oct. 24 on a felony charge of auto theft. According to her arrest affidavit, she is accused of stealing a work truck with a crane and told an investigator she had stolen a Xanax pill and was high. While walking home, she spotted the truck with the keys in it and took it to drive home, but the truck got stuck behind Inglis Food Mart. Bond $2,000.