- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* Shaina Y. Isenhour, 26, E. Triple Crown Loop, Hernando, 11:27 a.m. Monday was arrested on a charge of theft of a controlled substance (suboxone). Bond $10,000.
* Kevin James Tipton, 25, Hernando, at 1:30 p.m. Monday was arrested on a charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* David Pat Autrey, 25, N. Reynolds Avenue, Crystal River, at 5:35 p.m. Monday was arrested on a charge of criminal mischief. Bond $500.
* Kenneth Wise, 31, Lightwood Street, Dunnellon, at 7:34 p.m. Monday was arrested on a charge of trafficking in stolen property. Bond $40,000. Citrus County Sheriff’s Office.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 2:59 p.m. Monday, Oct. 8, in the 5100 block of East Muzzle Loaders Court, Inverness.
* An auto theft was reported at 8:06 a.m. Monday, Oct. 8, in the 7400 block of North Florida Avenue, Dunnellon.
* A petit theft was reported at 8:51 a.m. Oct. 8 in the 7800 block of East Wisp Trail, Inverness.
* A larceny petit theft was reported at 10:22 a.m. Oct. 8 in the 1800 block of Northwest U.S. 19, Crystal River.
* A grand theft was reported at 11:47 a.m. Oct. 8 in the 6800 block of South Suncoast Boulevard, Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 3:51 p.m. Oct. 8 in the 2400 block of East Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A felony vandalism was reported at 3:54 p.m. Monday, Oct. 8, in the 500 block of West Highland Boulevard, Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 4:33 p.m. Oct. 8 in the 3700 block of South Suncoast Boulevard, Homosassa.