- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* Alex Wayne Wimberley, 27, Floral City, at 10:29 p.m. Thursday was arrested on charges of criminal mischief and domestic battery. No bond.
* Shawn Patrick Bullock, 43, Tarpon Springs, at 11:09 p.m. Thursday was arrested on charges of grand theft auto and operating a vehicle without a valid license. Bond $2,150.
* Capricia Vickers, 34, Dunnellon, at 12:05 a.m. Friday was arrested on a charge of obtaining property by means of a worthless check. Bond $1,000.
* William Paul Kimball, 46, of 18475 Retriever Road, Weeki Wachee, at 11:13 a.m. Friday on a violation of probation on an original felony charge of possession of methamphetamines and a misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond.
* A residential burglary was reported at 8:36 a.m. Sept. 6 in the 2800 block of W. Century Boulevard, Dunnellon.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 4:21 p.m. Sept. 6 in the 700 block of Cooper Avenue, Inverness.
* A residential burglary was reported at 5:10 p.m. Sept. 6 in the 700 block of W. Toucan Loop, Hernando.
* A residential burglary was reported at 6:54 p.m. Sept. 6 in the 5900 block of E. Chapel Lane, Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 10:48 a.m. Sept. 6 in the 8100 block of W. Longfellow Street, Homosassa.
* A petit theft was reported at 11:50 a.m. Sept. 6 in the 1000 block of S. Prospect Terrace, Inverness.
* An auto theft was reported at 10:30 p.m. Sept. 6 in the 2000 block of S. Suncoast Boulevard, Homosassa.