- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrest
* Lisa Cavallaro, 50, of 2:10 p.m. Sunday on two misdemeanor charges of domestic battery. No bond.
* Ryan Scott, 37, of East Delight Street, Hernando, at 2:20 a.m. March 30 on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and driving while license suspended or revoked. According to his arrest affidavit, he was pulled over after a deputy saw him fail to come to a complete stop at a stop sign at the intersection of Fisherman’s Lane and Carl G. Rose Highway. He reportedly accelerated to 85 to 90 mph as the deputy followed him. The deputy attempted to stop him but he did not stop until after turning on East Delight Street. Tests of his breath showed his blood alcohol concentration was 0.224 percent and 0.221 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $1,000.
* Debra Ramsay, 55, of East Calico Lane, Inverness, at 3:31 a.m. March 30 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to her arrest affidavit, she is accused of hitting another vehicle with her vehicle at a restaurant. She told a deputy she had consumed one beer. Tests of her breath showed her blood alcohol concentration was 0.134 percent. Bond $500.
* Beverly Clements, 35, of East Grant Street, Inverness, at 9:04 p.m. March 30 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. Bond $250.
* Christopher Sala, 25, of West Inn Lane, Homosassa, at 11:57 p.m. March 30 on a Citrus County warrant for violation of probation on an original felony charge of grand theft. No bond.
* Edward Summerlin, 59, of East Dawson Drive, Inverness, at 3:10 a.m. Sunday on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance (cocaine) and misdemeanor charges of driving while license suspended or revoked and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $4,500.
* Derrick Milner, 22, of South Manatee Terrace, Homosassa, at 7:47 p.m. Sunday on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. Bond $250.
* Jonathan Brundon, 19, of South Lima Avenue, Homosassa, at 12:40 a.m. Monday on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance (clonazepam) and burglary. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of burglarizing a vehicle on West Cardinal Street in Homosassa and taking a GPS unit. Bond $7,000.
* A residential burglary was reported at 2:19 p.m. Monday, April 1, in the 4200 block of S. Plumtree Terrace, Inverness.
* A commercial burglary was reported at 2:33 p.m. April 1 in the 5300 block of W. Grover Cleveland Blvd., Homosassa.
* A grand theft was reported at 12:02 p.m. Monday, April 1, in the 3800 block of S. Pleasant Grove Road, Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 3:15 p.m. April 1 in the 7300 block of S. Old Oaks Drive, Floral City.
* A grand theft was reported at 3:20 p.m. April 1 in the 2400 block of E. Gulf-to-Lake Highway, Inverness.
* A grand theft was reported at 4:23 p.m. April 1 in the 100 block of N. Robin Hood Road, Inverness.
* A petit theft was reported at 5:37 p.m. April 1 in the 1500 block of S. Colonial Ave., Homosassa.