- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* Leslie Namm-Jensen, 55, of North Hebrides Point, Inverness, at 8:14 p.m. Monday on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to her arrest affidavit, she was stoped in the area of Zephyr Street and Hendricks Street in Inverness. She was reportedly involved in a traffic accident in the parking lot of a liquor store. Tests of her breath showed her blood alcohol concentration was 0.235 percent and 0.237 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $500.
* Roger Fillmore, 32, of Inverness, at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday on a felony charge of domestic battery by strangulation. No bond.
* David Kahler, 29, of East Yale Lane, Hernando, at 11:08 a.m. Tuesday for violation of probation on an original felony charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill and a Citrus County warrant for failure to appear in court for an original misdemeanor charge of driving while license suspended. No bond.
* Wayne Drake, 46, of West Edwards Court, Inglis, at 12:27 p.m. Tuesday on a Citrus County warrant for grand theft. Bond $2,000.
* Charles Semko, 37, of West Joni Lee Court, Homosassa, at 11:43 a.m. Monday on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine), grand theft, possession of burglary tools and burglary of an unoccupied residence and a misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of burglary tools. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of committing a burglary in the area of North Dawes Point in Hernando. Bond $23,500.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 11:09 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, in the 2200 block of Carter St., Inverness.
* A vehicle burglary was reported at 11:26 a.m. March 13 in the 1700 block of S. Border Ave., Inverness.
* A residential burglary was reported at 1:08 p.m. March 13 in the 3100 block of E. Vernon Court, Floral City.
* A grand theft was reported at 2:41 p.m. Wednesday, March 13, in the 7700 block of S. Four Oaks Drive, Floral City.
* A vandalism was reported at 6:40 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, in the 1300 block of S. Waterview Drive, Inverness.