- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
Domestic battery arrests
* Shay Parry, 30, of Homosassa, at 3 a.m. Monday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Triet Le, 43, of Hernando, at 3:16 p.m. Monday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* Samantha Derouin, 22, of Dunnellon, at 11:57 p.m. Monday on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. No bond.
* William Thompson, 52, of East Partridge Lane, Floral City, at 10:58 p.m. Tuesday on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence with property damage. According to his arrest affidavit, he was involved in a three-vehicle accident on U.S. 41 north of East Sunray Lane in Floral City. Witnesses said Thompson was driving a small pickup truck without its lights on and crossed the center line, striking a semi-tractor trailer and then a Hummer. Thompson told a law enforcement officer he had consumed alcohol that day and “was basically an alcoholic,” according to the affidavit. Tests of his breath showed his blood alcohol concentration was 0.271 percent and 0.263 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. Bond $1,000.
* Harry Everson, 41, of North Bonnie Point, Hernando, at 7:04 p.m. Wednesday on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to his arrest affidavit, he was stopped on U.S. 41 south of Van Ness Road. He had difficulty performing sobriety tasks and refused to submit to a test of his breath. Bond $500.
* Stacy Ambroselli, 32, of East Magnolia Street, Floral City, at 11:26 a.m. Monday on a felony charge of grand theft, two felony charges of trafficking or endeavoring to traffic in stolen property and two felony charges of burglary. According to her arrest affidavit, she is accused of stealing prescription medication, committing a vehicle burglary at First Baptist Church in Floral City and stealing a handbag and burglarizing a residence on Old Floral City Road and stealing jewelry. Bond $26,000.
* Jason Turner, 25, of Cross City, at 10:06 p.m. Monday on a felony charge of aggravated battery on a pregnant victim. No bond.
* Dean Gregg, 80, of East Wingate Street, Inverness, at 9:46 p.m. Monday on a felony charge of simple assault/battery on a law enforcement officer. According to his arrest affidavit, he called 911 because he believed his friend was having a heart attack. He is accused of pushing a responding law enforcement officer who attempted to stop him from driving home while intoxicated. Bond $5,000.
* Tammy Bennett, 40, of South Arundel Terrace, Homosassa, at 11:05 p.m. Monday on a Citrus County warrant for a felony charge of workers’ compensation fraud. Bond $2,000.
* Koleen Posavec, 48, and Katlyn Clouse, 23, of West Pinion Lane, Dunnellon, at 6:10 p.m. Tuesday each on a felony charge of grand theft. According to their arrest affidavits, they are accused of stealing miscellaneous items with a total value of more than $600 from Walmart in Inverness. Bond $2,000.
* Jason Mahoney, 24, of South Boulevard, Inverness, at 3:58 p.m. Wednesday on felony charges of dealing in stolen property, grand theft, giving false verification of ownership to a pawnbroker and burglary of an unoccupied residence. According to his arrest affidavit, he is accused of burglarizing a home on South Boulevard in Inverness and stealing musical and electronic equipment. Bond $41,000.