- Special Sections
- Public Notices
* Carole Ramsey Creighton, 65, of North Palomino Terrace, Beverly Hills, at 11 a.m. Feb. 13 on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. According to her arrest affidavit she was pulled over in reference to a complaint that was called in stating that she was driving erratically. Creighton was asked to perform field sobriety tests and did poorly. Tests of her breath showed her blood alcohol concentration was 0.0 percent and 0.0 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent. She submitted a urine sample for testing. Bond $500.
* Travis Sturdivant, 40, of South Tyler Street, Beverly Hills, at 10:02 a.m. Feb. 13 on a misdemeanor charge of retail petit theft. According to his arrest affidavit, Sturdivant is accused of shoplifting a black golf hat valued at $22.97 and a Scosche Tune It FM transmitter valued at $29.58 from the Lecanto Walmart. Bond $250.
* Redford Mounce, 34, of West Meadow Street, Homosassa, at 10 p.m. Feb. 13 on felony charges of trafficking in stolen property and false verification of ownership to a pawnbroker. According to his arrest affidavit, Mounce is accused of selling a stolen Apple iPad in a black case to an Inverness pawn shop for $75. He was released on his own recognizance.
* Richard Wamser, 60, of Inverness, at 6:42 a.m. Feb. 14 on a misdemeanor charge of disorderly intoxication. Bond $150.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office
* A commercial burglary was reported at 3:23 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, in the 3700 block of E. Parsons Point Road, Hernando.
* A residential burglary was reported at 6:10 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 1300 block of N.W. 22nd St., Crystal River.
* A grand theft was reported at 8:13 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, in the 8500 block of E. Sandpiper Drive, Inverness.
* A vandalism was reported at 8:16 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, in the 900 block of W. Roosevelt Blvd., Beverly Hills.
* A vandalism was reported at 11:12 a.m. Feb. 13 in the 1000 block of N.E. 5th St., Crystal River.
* A vandalism was reported at 2:56 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 5400 block of N. Suncoast Blvd., Crystal River.