.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Kitchen fire causes $10,000 in damage

-A A +A

 A stove top fire Wednesday night  caused an estimated $10,000 damage to a two-story Citrus Springs home.

Firefighters arrived at 7:23 p.m. and quickly extinguished a small fire confined to the kitchen area of the home’s first story at 3134 W. Randolph Lane.

The occupants said they were frying on the stove when the oil flashed up causing the fire.

The home is owned by Richard Reed. No one was injured.