- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Homeowners who have gone all out to decorate the exterior of their home for the holidays and aren’t opposed to motorists taking a spin by their homes to see their handiwork include the following:
* Winter Wonderland is how I would explain this block!
On North DeLeon Avenue in Beverly Hills — five blocks west of Forest Ridge Boulevard (Beverly Hills Library is the landmark) and Roosevelt Avenue.
Multiple homes in a row decorated, looks like one big house.
* This is a single residence home decorated beautifully that is at 7776 E. Fort Cooper Road. (Take) Old Floral City Road to Fort Cooper to the end on the right. Worth seeing!
* House and yard decorated with Christmas lights and figures. Located at: 8154 W. Pine Bluff St., Crystal River — Citronelle area. Pine Bluff Street is located off of Citrus Ave (C.R. 495), approximately six miles north of U.S. 19; or, a half- mile south of Dunklin Street. Street is on the west side of Citrus Avenue, first house on the left.
* Our family has worked really hard on our Christmas light display. A lot of time, effort, and creativity has gone into it. It has a computer-controlled tree with thousands of lights that blink to music, all kinds of lighted animated reindeer on a teeter-totter, a slide, and a merry-go-round, a Santa train with spinning wheels and a moving grid of lights on the ground, a full nativity scene, and an inflated Santa, Frosty the Snowman, and penguins … . We would love to spread a little holiday cheer with others in Citrus County that enjoy Christmas lights almost as much as we do. Our address is: 8483 W. Highland St., Homosassa. We are located off of U.S. 19 south of the airport and Home Depot. We are the road right next to the Nissan dealership on U.S. 19 across the street from the Key Training Thrift Store. We are the fifth house on the left before the hill. Our Christmas light display comes on every evening from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
* In response to your article in today’s paper, I would like to suggest our house has lights and has dressed up for Christmas as does others on our street. The address is: 8039 N. Golfview Drive, Citrus Springs. Golfview is the road that turns off the main road (Elkcam), which is the road that the golf and country club is located on.
* We live in the Connell Heights subdivision at 904 N. Lyle Avenue, Crystal River. Coming from Crystal River you go past Rock Crusher Canyon Road. Turn right just before Key Training Center on State Road 44. Coming from Inverness, turn left just past Key Training Center on 44.
* My home is in Hunter’s Ridge in Crystal Oaks. Access to our community is off Crystal Oaks drive. The community is gated and visitors need to select 41 and enter on the access pad. My phone rings and I can open the gate. Enter, turn left and left again into the cul-de-sac at the bottom of the hill. My light show lasts about 10 minutes and can be heard on your car radio at the FM station shown in front of the home.
* Holiday Light Display at S. Springbreeze Way, Homosassa Springs. Take County Road 491, turn on to Grover Cleveland Boulevard, drive approximately 3 miles then turn right on to Springbreeze Way — ninth house on right; or, from U.S. 19, turn on to Grover Cleveland Boulevard, drive approximately 3 miles then turn left on to Springbreeze Way — ninth house on right. Nice display on both sides of drive in the front, and lots of lights all around the house.